I have been asked a lot of questions about teen coaching and motivation lately… Do you remember what it’s like to be a teen? As a teen, you are dealing with your peers, school, adults, and the outside world while trying to discover who you are. Not an easy task, since today’s teens can also add the information overload to the mix. As a mentor, I listen first, and then guide teens through the series of manageable steps, while holding them accountable for their personal decisions. Your teen can work with towards reaching goals and resolving issues such as:
- Increasing grades
- Building mindset
- Overcoming peer pressure
- Setting up a success path
- Bettering parent relationships
- Managing stress
If you want to learn more about private mentorship with ME, this is how to begin:
- Set up an inquiry call – a FREE 15 minute phone call will give Olenka an idea of what issues your teen is facing
- Conduct an intake session – a 60 minute session with parents only will give Olenka more specifics on your teen’s background and will pave the way for an effective and enjoyable mentoring experience with your teen.
- Choose a mentoring package – Five and nine week mentoring packages are offered. Although, mentoring is generally a very organic process (it evolves according to the teen’s needs), Olenka can concentrate on the specific areas that parents suggest.