10 Signs That You Are on the Success Track:
- People rebel: opinions are flying. Everyone and their relative have something to say about your project/business/actions.
- People start “researching” your new endeavor (hint: Google it to see how ‘legitimate’ it is).
- You friends start dividing into camps (pro, against, don’t care).
- Family, friends and relatives start having heated discussions about your path of choice (because they absolutely know what’s best for You!).
- Loved ones start making suggestions and questioning whether this is “the right choice for you” (often without having the slightest idea about what it is you are doing).
- You start having small victories and few brave loved ones start to celebrate them with you (without too much publicity).
- You fail yet another time, and friends and family officially doom you ‘cray’.
- Some of the closest people in your life give on you completely. (They realize that you are “unsavable”)
- It gets VERY quiet around you (like going from having 80 likes on your Facebook page to 2).
- You continue to persevere, push, and struggle.
YOU WIN – REACH YOUR GOAL – BREATHE IN YOUR SUCCESS!